Monday, July 23, 2007

The Newest Food Blog on the Block

I think so many of us enjoy blogs for a host of different reasons. One of the reasons, I am sure you would agree, is all the yummy recipes you can collect and try! I am amazed at the number of bloggers out there who have "food blogs." Where have I been? Recently, I have been inspired most especially by the sweet friends in The Virtual Kitchen. They tantalize us with their delicious fare and host a lot of fun with their festivals. While I do not want to copy their blog in any way, I did think it would be lots of fun to share a new "food blog" with a few friends.

So Michele, Robin and I have teamed up to offer recipes for some of the foods that we love to prepare for our families and friends. We hope you enjoy what we have to offer - lots of love from our kitchens to yours!

Celeste

No comments: