Monday, August 20, 2007

Chocolate Chip Pudding Cake


OK! This one is really bad, if you know what I mean! It is so bad, you will want to share it with a lot of friends and family so that you will not eat the ENTIRE thing!

This little recipe comes from Country Quick and Easy, a cookbook from one of my favorite catalogs, Gooseberry Patch. I love their catalog. I love their cookbooks. I love their stuff!

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. I will be making another one tomorrow for our engaged couple that is coming for their first Sponsor Couple meeting Tuesday night.


Chocolate Chip Pudding Cake

3.5 oz. pkg. non-instant chocolate pudding mix
18.25 oz. pkg. chocolate cake mix
12 oz. pkg. chocolate chips

Prepare pudding mix according to package directions. When done, remove from stove top and stir in dry cake mix until just blended. Spread mixture into a greased and floured 13"x9" baking dish. Sprinkle chocolate chips over all. Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes. Makes 14 to 16 servings.

Celeste

1 comment:

Renee said...

I made this recipe, it was really good, but it isn't Weight Watcher friendly (ha ha)....It was so good I would like to share it on my blog page.