Friday, August 24, 2007

Smoothie

Well, I am not sure that this is really a recipe. Rather, a yummy concoction. As many of you know I am a Weight Watchers member. I track my food. I count my points. I am always excited for tasty low point snacks that taste sweet. Today I threw this together and enjoyed the results.

2 Dairy 2 Point Smoothie

1 Weight Watchers 1 point yogurt, any flavor (I am addicted Amaretto Cheesecake)
one half cup skim milk

Shake in an airtight container.
Drink.

I wanted a smoothie. I did not want to drag out the blender. Easy. Very tasty.

(Just a note: On Weight Watchers, as a nursing mom, I need to get three dairy servings a day. I always have a yogurt at breakfast with my quarter cup of granola. This gets me my other 2 dairy servings in a really tasty way.)

Celeste

No comments: